Sihaus is a very addictive and entertaining game.
Get ready to touch the buttons and match the tiles, with the stars and the sphere of your same color.
Train your mental agility and coordination with Sihaus.
Sihaus has three types of game, (easy game, average game and difficult game), each game mode has its particularity explained later.
- You have 90 seconds, to do the greatest number of hits.
- When the game begins, stars with colored spheres will be placed in different positions of the screen.
- You have four buttons at the bottom of the screen, so when the chips of different colors begin to come out, you have to touch the corresponding button, when the tab is on top of the same color sphere, to get hits.
- Prevents the tab from touching the color button, otherwise it will count as a fault.
The same as the easy game, but this time the buttons will change position, prevent the color chips from coming out of the bottom of the screen, or tell you as a bug.
- Same as the previous two modes of play (easy and medium), but this time the collision of the chips has been reduced to the last circle of the chip.
- In all game modes you will have to take at least a minimum of 50% of hits, to pass level.
- You can configure the game with the difficulty that you want, changing the speed of the chips, of all levels.
You can also change the time of appearance of the chips, of all levels.
- You can also configure in the settings screen, if you want when touching any button and do not touch the star with its colored sphere, then the game is over, default is disabled.
Characteristics of the game:
- Unlimited levels.
- Three game modes (easy, medium and difficult).
- Pause button.
- Sihaus difficulty settings.
- Turning the music off and on.
- Turning off and on sound effects.
- Saved hi-Scores by game mode (easy, medium and difficult).
- Action game with exciting sounds, animations and catchy music.
Sihaus Google Play.